See Right Dyslexia Glasses

• Page
Brigitte Smith
Jul 26, 2009
12:08 AM

I am a tutor for the non-profit, Community College Foundation in Los Angeles, CA. Last year, one of my 8 year old students was chronically exhibiting many of the symptoms of a visual dyslexic. The school that she attends has no services to offer her on this issue because Los Angeles Unified School District does not have a classification for Dyslexia as a disability that they cover. They offered related services and put her in Special Education.

After researching many options for this student, I came across information about See Right Dyslexia Glasses. I convinced my student's mother to try them out (it was a comfort to know that the glasses were returnable for a full refund if they did not work).

When I met this student for the first time since she'd received the glasses, the first thing she did was correctly read the nearest sign out loud and thereafter read almost every street sign, door sign, Mc Donald's menu, any sign, out loud and with ease. I was astonished. Reading for her prior to using the See Right Dyslexia Glasses had been such torture, frustrating, and so very, very, exhausting.

We are eternally grateful to John for this creation. I will do everything in my power to spread the word about these glasses which have the capacity to help so many children and adults who have been left behind by misunderstanding of Dyslexia, or daunted by the minefield of expensive non-refundable alternatives. These glasses may not be the answer for everyone with this issue but I truly believe that there are a significant number of people out there who can benefit from them.

Should you wish to speak to me or have a question from my student and her mother about their experience, please feel free to send me an email:

greatjeenz@yahoo.com

Brigitte Smith

Post a Message

• (8192 Characters Left)

• Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.

home